1)Be Curious always! For the knowledge will not acquire you: you must acquire it – Sadie Back
2) Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get – Ray korc
3) Avoid the crowd. Do your own thinking independently. Be the chess player, not the chess piece – Ralph Charell
4) Problems are only opportunities in work clothes – Henry J. Kaiser
5) Let me win, but if I cannot win, let me be brave in the attempt – Motto of the Special Olympics
6) Only those who dare to fail greatly can achieve greatly- Robert F. Kennedy
7) Losers make promises they often break. Winners make commitments they always keep – Denis Waitley
8) The more I want to get something done, the less I call it work – Richard Bach
9) The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one – Elbert Hubbard
10) Don’t compromise yourself. You are all you’ve got – Janis Joplin
11) You have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through – Rosalynn Carter
12) I was strongest when I laughed at my weakness – Elmer Diktonius
13) Miracles sometimes occur, but one has to work terribly hard for them – Chaim Weizmann.
14) Do or do not. There is no try – Yoda, ‘ The Empire Strikes Back’
15) All we have to decide is what to do with the time we are given – Gandalf to Frodo. The Fellowship of the Ring(movie)
16) Man improves himself as he follows his path; if he stands still, waiting to improve before he makes a decision, he’ll never move – Paulo Coelho
17) Following the course of least resistance makes for crooked rivers and crooked men – Lanny Hennninger
18) The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek – Joseph Campbell
19) If God wants you somewhere you will be there without a struggle and he will provide everything you need to get there so don’t worry about anything in life – William .k. Kwabla (Williano)
20) If God puts a dream or vision in your heart, he will give you the grace,resources and the strength to achieve it so never worry about anything in life – William K Kwabla (Williano)
21) Don’t chase love, money or success. Work on becoming the best version of yourself and those things will chase you.
22)Be strong enough to let go, and wise enough to wait for what you deserve.